Expressions of Interest OPEN NOW
Date: May 04, 2018
If you’ve ever considered taking part in AMF, now’s the time to put your hand up. We’re taking Expressions of Interest from drivers of a variety of modern and classic machinery. Check the list below to see if your car could qualify for entry.
This year, subject to gaining the appropriate approvals, we are running a new event format, adding a private practice session on the Friday afternoon in addition to the usual four sessions across the weekend. The practice will be after scrutineering and drivers briefing held in the morning and midday.
Entry will be $825 for successful applicants and includes three crew passes for the weekend, a designated undercover garage space and souvenir garage plaque.
Expressions of interest are $40 and non-refundable. In 2018 we are seeking EOIs from those with vehicles fitting the following genres
• Formula 1
• Trans-Am (TA2) Cars
• Prototype, Special Interest and One-Off Vehicles
• 5 Litre Touring Cars
• Heritage Touring Cars
• 70 years of Porsche (all Porsche vehicles)
• Time Attack
• Sports Sedans ( Modern and Historic)
• Improved Production, Saloon Cars, HQs
• Historic and Classic Open Wheelers
• EVO / WRX / NISMO Challenge
• Modern Exotics
• Sports Cars
The entry process following the expression of interest involves a selection process and then invitations to compete being released to successful competitors.
• Expressions of interest ($40) open on May 2nd via www.adelaidemotorsportfestival.com.au
• Expressions of interest are examined in June
• Invitations to compete are extended in July
• Full payment to secure entry is required in August
• Waitlist and additional categories contacted September
Back to news